My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(13)


I told you that you have to stay here for four days, just forbid Ahamar, no, I can't ignore mother's order.

"I am going with my brother. Farwa, whatever we are doing is for your good. I don't know why you don't understand." His tone suddenly changed. Now he seemed very worried for her. Rishna Api has told me everything and I understand. But now I can't stop anymore. Shamsa Apa is going to her house. Ammi will be all alone. She told another lie. Well Rishna has understood. He repeated in a pleasant tone and looked at Rishna, and Rishna,

who had been standing silent till now, started smiling. After saying this, don't come soon, instead, I myself will come to your house to take care of you for a few days. They went to the office. How long is Ahmar coming? I will cook breakfast for him too. Rishna also said and left. Then she picked up the cell phone. She asked her mother to send the house number to Ahmar. Ahmar is from a friend of hers. DG Khan has gone last night to attend the wedding. It is very important for me to come. Do something, otherwise I will come alone. No, no, such a stupid thing. Tell Rishna to leave you. She is very busy right now. I have just left the house, please mom, something She was crying. Well, wait, what are you doing? Turn off the phone. After ten minutes, I call myself, then after ten minutes, my mother told me. When I told Shamsa everything, she called Irshad on two ears. What happened? He was coming to pick you up. He didn't take long, did he? He has a new business. God bless him. He left the shop at the time of the customer and came to pick you up. Today, the arrival of this Irshad Bhai was not bad. He hurried. She did not bring anything from the bed. She will not take any of the gifts except Rishna. You should start your breakfast. No Ahmar Bhai. Is Irshad Bhai coming to take me? But you did not know Ahmar's name. He has gone out of the city. Yes. But a while ago, you yourself said that mother told me on the phone that she was sending Ahamar.Yes. While speaking like that. Shamsa smiled and said, then she nodded her head in the affirmative. Okay then.

  If Ahamar comes, you will ask him. He talks to her so much on the phone. It may be that they both have a date for marriage in their minds. I will ask her. He said. And then there was a silence. If I go to college or I will, then how will mother spend this time. She started to worry. What are you thinking? Come here and sit next to me. On mother's call, she quietly came close to them and would sit on the bottom of Saran's knees. How lonely and helpless we have become. They started to fall tip to tip. They don't say like that, may Allah protect my red hair and then there is Shamsa. It is said. To tell you the truth, I have more confidence in both of them than Amar, and I will say the same to you, son! Whenever there is a difficult time in life, you should give them a voice. These two will never disappoint you. But the effects and fear of what had happened that night were still on her mind, she would continue to shed tears. You would have been very sad, you always wanted to go to Rishna's house, now you don't feel like it? Mom! You should marry Ahamar Bhai quickly. Simply bring the bride home. My heart trembles with this silence and loneliness. Yes, Ahmar wants to get married, but simply he will not accept it, nor will his in-laws agree to it. Therefore, we will have to wait a little, I tell you the truth, son! I don't have much hope for Sobeyah. She has only been in a relationship with Ahamar and Ahamar has become crazy about her. Then what will happen to us, mother? He had asked with a bad temper. Allah is not ours and then Shamsa and Irshad. All three of them love each other very much. I don't know if mom was telling her to entertain her or if she really thought so. Two days had passed. She was sitting in front of the TV making notes. Books were scattered around her. Yesterday was a holiday. That's why today is the day.