My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(12)


Smile and talk to her, then what will happen to you? Please, for my sake, for the sake of your only sister, you will go

  No,

if Malik is shocked, what will Wahab do to me? Rishna was so scared that Farwa could not run away from her.
Rishna was at the table with her and was apologizing for her wrong behavior. And when Malik's mood was restored,
Rishna came to life. She also ate food with Malik at the same table. Everything seemed dull and tasteless. Those two brothers were also hovering around Barbaran. By the time she returned home, a special night had passed. After only two days, Malik had invited her to his home. And Wahab Bhai's feet were not touching the ground. He was very happy on his return. Wahab suddenly got an idea. What is the habit of staying for so long and she is also very tired. She will have to get used to it. I know, we want to make you a part of this society. Tomorrow, you don't have to attend Tahir Sahib's days, or you don't have to go to the parlor in the morning. After three children, now you are the first one. There is no discussion, but I suggest that you take Frey with you No, no, I will not go anywhere, he felt as if he had a headache. For one thing, you used to say a lot. You did not teach him how to talk to adults, and his tone changed suddenly. Tahir Sahib is a very good person. Tomorrow, Dunn is on the PC. You will also look at the PC under this excuse. She remained quiet and Rishna did not say anything. That night, Judoha could not sleep because she came home very late. Her body was collapsing from exhaustion. I will stop. If I call my mother at that time, she will be very upset. It is decided that I have to leave here in the morning. I want to remain steadfast. After all, this Wahab Sahab is not the one who commands me. I came here of my own free will and I will surely leave tomorrow of my own free will. Good morning Ahamar bhai.I will call her, just come and take me, I messaged her twice in the morning at breakfast, she was silent.

  She was lying on the bed and then Rishna came by herself. Don't stop. What is childishness? I know they are still worried. They have to talk to you about something important and you have not come to the table yet, they are lying down. Because of you. I didn't have breakfast. You go here. Don't do that. I know you don't know Wahab's mood now. Rishna said slowly. I don't even need to know. are You keep watching his mood change like a snake. What do I have to do with it? His voice was very loud. Every time I talk to my mother on the phone, she complains about Ahmar's irresponsible behavior. And she tells me today. Tomorrow he is sleeping with nothing but Thubia. You can imagine what will happen later, it is not in your interest to upset Wahab and then what is wrong with it? I want you to get married to a mill owner, a businessman and there is no shortage of such people in our circle of friends. Farwa was not listening to him as if she was only thinking about Ahamar. She is very responsible. Never lived. Then when the relationship was fixed, he started to feel dizzy towards Sobia, then Abu's shadow was on his head. Whatever Ahamar was doing was not a concern for him, but after Abu, now he People were looking at Ahamar now he was the head of the house. He had to take care of all the relationships but he was forgetting his duties. Rishna, you didn't tell Farwa. I need to talk to him about something. He There was a semi-drawer on the bed without a dupatta. When Wahab made no noise She came into the room, she sat straight and bowed her head, picked up the dupatta and spread it on her shoulders while Rishna was completely silent. She would get ready in the evening with her arm. She would not bother Rishna. She had received a call from her brother and mother. "They have sent Ahamar Bhai to pick me up. He will drop me home before going to his office," he lied very seriously.