My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(14)


Oil was also applied on the head. First Rishna and the children entered, then Wahab Bhai also came and saw them.

">  The heart beat was dull at first, then the heart started beating fast. Do you not believe that we have come or have you forgotten? Those two brothers were laughing and talking so much, they are standing in our house at that time, aren't they? So, she looked at them with her expressionless eyes and started making noises to her mother. The good thing was that at that time Ahamar was also at home. I wanted to make a really bad coffee and give it to them. We have come to get you. Rishna followed her into the kitchen. I am not going. She replied while putting coffee and milk on the stove. Tomorrow is a holiday from college. Rishna reminded. I know and it is not necessary that I spend all holidays at your house. Wahab insisted. So keep insisting. I like to live my life and Who are they who are insisting or denying? You are also forgetting who they are. It goes, but you don't realize it at all. I think it's been six years or maybe more when you were married, you couldn't get a foothold in that time, the heart of the husband is broken. If we can't make it, then what will happen to us now, and Rishna is not even in favor of humiliating you by humiliating yourself. I couldn't sleep that night in the environment, the x-ray eyes of the greedy men and the meaningful sentences from the tongue. And still my mental state is not good, I have managed myself with great difficulty for the sake of my mother, for God's sake you have saved me. Leave it to me. The door at the same time He saw Ahmar leaving the room and then he came towards the kitchen and said.Make tea and listen, if you want to order something from the market, tell me and Kamran will go and bring it, who is this Kamran?

  For the sake of which you have suddenly turned away, Rishna must have been shocked and surprised that Ahamar had not thought of this. And I am bringing samosas, just wait. Don't make the tea now. Who is Kamran? He is the relative of Irshad Bhai. After Abu's death, he was very confused. I think Ahmar became a friend only then. He didn't say anything in response. What should I say to Wahab? Why aren't you going with us, tell me, he doesn't want to. He was dressed in clothes and was talking to Wahab Bhai with great confidence. And in response, Wahab Bhai Bin Bin Karbol Nafarwa felt very bad. How can I go? You have some sense. Mother is in Idda and her health is not good. She can't stay alone, she didn't take his warning into account. She was saying boldly. Come on all day Some day or evening Go round. Yes bro, that's what he meant, he thought before saying anything. Understanding his desire not to go, mother said to him, "She's not used to staying anywhere without me. You're going to the people." She was very sad when she came to stay. Now I will not send her. But after that Wahab would have no room for insistence. The satisfaction on Farwa's face after listening to his mother's words was from Kamran. Couldn't stay hidden, then he noticed Wahab's changing mood, his silence and Rishna's anxiety, and after that he also couldn't keep his mind present. He felt all this very strange. And he I was trying to sort out the knot. I should talk to Shamsa bhabhi but I don't know if it is all appropriate or not what I felt. Ahmar said.