My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(20)


both; text-align: center;">

Borrowed the books and took this promise, when my nephew comes, you guys will feed him cricket with you. The next morning, after breakfast, he went to the kitchen and started preparing to make cakes and rolls. Today, the food should also be good. I don't know. Bablu likes to eat roti or rice, let's make vegetable pulao today. I have Syrian kebabs with me, but I will have to make raita. He thought Bablu would come with Irshad Bhai. But it was Kamran who dropped him. Hey, she was pleasantly surprised. She wanted to thank Kamran for taking time out of his time for her and doing such a nice shopping with her, but she had never spoken to him so frankly, so she hesitated. "Aunty, you invited me to stay here during the holidays, didn't you? Actually, I was very bored." I have come. Mian Mithu, look at what I have made for you. I have made this cake, chicken roll, tea all just for you. Really aunty, he was happy and incredulous, then turned and said. I am coming to tell uncle. He will not believe that you love me so much. Say Bablu Chacho Ghazi now I have grown up. They were all drinking tea and lovingly enjoying the cakes and rolls made by him. When Kamran told him, he became angry. Come on, Ghazi sir, I wanted to say this. Ever since I ate cake and rolls, every complaint from life is gone. Is it the same for you? No. Uncle, I have many complaints from life now, I am sad thinking that how will they get off the throat with simple food. Bhai maan gaya my sent. They were all laughing at the arrival of Ghazi and Kamran. Life woke up in the house. Uncle kept coming and going. Ghazi had told his heart. Yes, it is very important. Why did Kamran give this answer?She was the only one who could understand. And Rishna's arrival in such a situation. That's how they should come now. Rishna has come alone, her husband is not with her and the children. Seeing her and the children, Karami started asking, yes, and Farwa breathed a sigh of relief. Today he is showing special respect for tea, he cast a deep look at the audience and said, "Yes today, Ghazi Ar ha tha na." Mother saw him smiling. Atba arrangement for Ghazi, he raised his eyebrows as if he understood. I have not come and looked at Kamran carefully. Look, Ghazi sir, this is the state of your personality, on which you have great faith. People start to be suspicious if you care about you. Kamran was joking. Ghazi completely believed. Also make tea. She got up quietly and came to the kitchen. Kamran stood up after drinking tea. You will not go, he asked Gazi. No, Aunty, Free Aunt has called me to stay here for a few days. Even Free doesn't find anyone her own age. She makes friends with children, Rashna thought it necessary to mention. She sat for a long time that day. She also had dinner here and sent her driver to order a lot of things. What did It's necessary, son, it's necessary, mom, who doesn't like good food. If you don't have money in life, you don't understand anything, this is the biggest truth and whoever doesn't understand this in time, he will regret it later. The demands of our era. There were some others, but now everything has changed, you are right, mother said. Farwa did not hear anything else. She wrapped the dishes and came to the kitchen. And she found out why Rishna had come the next day. Mother called her to her. And told me. Rishna has brought a relationship for you, son. I used to consult with Irshad and Ahamar, but then he would answer me thoughtfully. There is no reason to think about it. Ami Wahab Bhai and Rishna meet. I don't even like to think about those, she told me all that she hadn't told me in a long time, Rishna has changed a lot. I feel this too, but she