My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(19)

J2oVKpUPf_P3WuafkvymHe0P0-ZbwCd9JFc6DlK4d88dh0hvr1ryj-4n3KBjo4YHQQqmkOVFgoxS_0pBsSGzw/s1008/zxc.png" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">

That her brothers were freely roaming everywhere and trying to get rid of her, surely they had realized that Farwa's brother was completely oblivious to her and this girl who shuts her room and sits on their arrival. They began to realize their right by talking nonsense and laughing at this. I ran away from your house Rishna and now I am becoming unsafe in my own house. Who should I tell where to go? Ami ki bay. They do not have the courage to speak to them after seeing the poverty and unemployment, and here the two boys were standing outside the window of my room and talking about nonsense. Chitkhni fell. Farwa saw these two boys and heard the sound of Chitkhni clearly and the color of helplessness also appeared on Farwa's face. Oh uncle, the drawing room is over there, he said in a tone in which anger was clearly visible. His tall, strong body and leopard-like appearance, both Dhan and the boys could stand in front of him. It was not even known that Irshad Bhai had seen her wiping her tears. Ami was praying. She went to the lounge and sat down. Farwa came to the kitchen to make tea for her. By the time she had made the tea, she took it away. Ami had finished praying. It was over and Irshad was talking to Bhai Free Patr, these clothes were sent by your father. We know that our choice is not according to yours, but still we have brought you. They were saying how embarrassed they were, and she was sleeping. Just yesterday, she told mom that the weather has changed a lot. The summer has come quickly. Make some lawn clothes and she was saying that the hand is too tight. God reward you, Irshad, you do a lot for us. Mother was saying and I could only say something. Such a beautiful lawn. Such expensive clothes were not made even when Abu was alive. How much money will Shamsa have spent?Apane. And when he told this thing to Shamsa Apa on the phone, she asked eagerly. You like it. You are very good. Thank God, Kamran and I knew the same thing. I went with Kamran and brought it from a good market in the city. And Farwa's heart was beating at one name. Wear it. No, I said that the words are very good. I like them very much, but one thing I had to fight with you is why I bought such expensive ones. Where am I from? Free, my prayers will not go in vain. God will give you a lot. You will always wear good things. You will believe one thing, she was so emotional for their love that she could not speak for a while. Yes, yes, Free. Say. It's summer vacation from school now. If you can send Tipu or Bablu here for a few days. I'm really bored. If they come, mom will be happy along with me. I will. I will send it. There are some matches going on today He won't be able to come soon, I will send Bablu tomorrow. When will you send me, she asked eagerly. Any time. She didn't understand. Well, tell me the time to come over the phone tomorrow. I will give her a cake. And I will make a chicken roll. Hey, how can I get into so much trouble. My children also eat dal roti with the same passion. How happy you were to hear her talk. He guessed this from her voice. Sakti. He was coming at my request. You don't have to be humble for her sake, otherwise she laughed. Let's do as you wish and you know Bablu will be very happy to listen to him. Ghazi, who was affectionately called Bablu Both Tipu and Ghazi, studying in the 8th standard, were well-behaved and decent children. Dusaradan had a particularly busy time. She set up a room for Ghazi. Then it occurred to her that there must be some things of Cross's interest in the house. She went to the neighborhood. Something good from their children