My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(18)


center;">And giving feedback. I don't know what the shopkeeper thought. I really didn't think about it. Maran seemed really embarrassed. Oh, I'll be happy to have such an understanding.

Let's go, you also joined,

it was impossible for her to sit there. All the way they both kept laughing at the talk of the shopkeeper and she kept hiding her face in the sheet. They didn't have much loved ones. Those who were going to meet them. They came only to attend the ceremony in the evening and after that there was silence during the day. Shamsa Apa's children were having monthly tests. She also could not come before the day of mehndi. Rishna's children were disturbed by staying here, so she also came only for a few hours in the evening. In the evening, if everyone was together, it would have been fun, Kamran. And Rashamsa Apa's son would sit holding the drum and sing songs in such a way that the listeners would burst out laughing. So what will happen? Shamsa Apa said on their heart. Amy seems to have taken care of herself, but inside They are completely broken, the atmosphere is sad again. Rishna, don't you pick up an awkward rhythm. Rishna was not liking his frank manner anyway.
That was not good for him. That mouth. But her daughters were busy clapping loudly and singing, Come on, Ahmar, enjoy these hours of freedom. I am enjoying seeing you. It seems. Hey, you didn't pay as much attention to medical education as you did to learn to play the drums. Hey, I learned this skill when I was a child. And this beat my art
Nikhar Bakhsha. At every wedding in the neighborhood, the drum used to be played. When I was a child, I did not realize the blessings of this art, and now that I have realized it, people have understood it only as a joke. Offering to play the drum. He has left me, I wish life would continue to smile, Farwa wanted to sleep seeing his shining face. He speaks a lot. Rishna was sitting straight and saying. Yes, but he speaks well, his words are stagnant. And brings to life, I am very jealous of such people, but she was just thinking about all this. Dilpan came home, Shamsa Apa had to stay for a few days to know why Farwa was getting nervous. Seeing Ahmar's madness, those people were very worried because of the coming time. And now those people came and sat with him at the dinner table and in these few minutes their romance would have started, the mother would be embarrassed in front of her virgin daughter. Shamsa, take Fari to your home for a few days. You should explain to them, after all, Ahamar is the head of this house. Bhai is Fari's brother. What madness. He forgot everything and became only Tobia's. Apart from that, something has been shown He doesn't give it. What should I explain? He started calling me stereotypical. It's fine, the food was delivered to his room. Don't invite him to the table. I'm ready to take the free, but he might not agree. Actually. My mother never liked the environment of my house. Shamsa was saying slowly, mother also became silent that she was telling the truth. In every coming month, the house became tight that Amar gave preference to spending more than income. Rahatha. According to him, these are the days of our laughing and playing and Ammi Bechari was busy taking out all the savings to meet the expenses. Subiya gave some importance to both of them. T. Wahhab who always came here and used to sit on his lips. They used to talk to him frankly and spend a good time. Subiya's family also came and went a lot, it was a matter of confusion for Farwa.