My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(21)

center;">

I can't believe that it has gone to this extent.

Ami was very sad. On the same day, on the phone, she clearly forbade Rishna for this relationship. There is no question of Ami's name and now she has given yes to these people. How is this? Maybe. How can he say yes without my permission?

So you will ruin my home because of Frei's nonsense. You don't know Wahab. He is already ashamed of me because of Ammi and Frei's actions. What has Frei done? Nothing. Rishna's face in anger. She could not explain it to my mother. I can't do it without Frey's consent. To tell the truth, I don't want another son-in-law like Wahab. So you want money and distorting your personality. Please, she should also end her life in a disorderly and narrow way like you, Rashna, I don't want to argue, I just don't approve of this relationship. Think, mother, by doing this, you will even go away from meeting me. Now you will never let me come to your house again. This is your life. You force me to spend, then you give the example of Shamsa, Hey Shamsa, she is a thousand times better than you in her own house, and Irshad has made me a second son, and his children live in front of me. Let's talk, now what will you talk to Free, if you call her, let her talk to me, Rishna had only one rite, she was playing cricket with Ghazi, she came on her mother's call. Mother held her cell and said something. She wants to do it with you, yes Rishna I am listening to you, you refused for the relationship I brought Rishna said as soon as she left. Yes, you don't know Wahab. You should have realized something about me. I can't live a life like you. Don't make me a spectacle. YouI have lost my religion and the world. Gharbat ki ho tei hai now think, men are all the same. After turning off the cell, he looked at his mother, but don't worry, I'm glad you chose a better path. At this age. You have not been seduced by the glitter of wealth. You have not worried about your faith and I am sick for Rishna. You pray, mother. I will also pray for Rishna to come. The preparation started. He was surprised that Gazi was an expert in chopping vegetables, washing them and putting them on the stand and making different kinds of omelettes. Sometimes Thubia also came to the kitchen. Sometimes I had to go to Taylor's place, her two younger sisters would come and all three of them would leave the house without caring about the heat. Why don't you explain to them aunty, tell me what to cook today, she opened the fridge and allowed it. Spiced okra. made I don't know, do something simple. Make curry meat, my mom's recipe is really delicious. I also make lassi and we bring bread from the oven. Just tell me what a delicious lunch it would be. It is known that when curry meat is made in our house, then we call Chacho Ka Mee too. But I don't know what I am for. I tell you. Yes, the pickle spices are on Naghar, and by the time she finished cooking, Kamran came. He looked at Gazi, he nodded his head and smiled. They will check and tell you whether the curried meat is completely cooked as Sami makes it or there is some difficulty.