My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(23)


wciuScGcR6XyL6aHg2wGqiMGlKDl3FJWGnq3WTT-UCWuxmf-gIwS7OTDClOl7VEfK7JUX_oUjYNqlzxSm5m2GRFXjn3ZF8ez1CqIBqnCGtIN_41A2ipMCbTKtcdvPEuIgDoDoYDfBRVqnlGPsvUI9Cbr5NzBmqELN_dkDw5KmDt3w/s1008/zxc.png" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">

The words of consolation are considered to be worldly. Rishna Malik is not even such a trustworthy person. And my whole life's worth is invested in him. Do something and meet him, but take Farwa with you under any pretext. Shana, for the first time in her married life, looked at Shoor with a look that was both angry and sad. We are further down from where we left off. Wahab threatened. I think Allah has forgiven you by keeping you alive. given a chance. Otherwise, the condition of the car, no one believes that the person in it has survived. You foolish woman, when there will be nothing left to eat at home, you will be in need of food. Change your thinking now. Will Malik come to see me at the hospital and ask about my condition on the phone? Rishna told them that Malik had only visited on the first day. No. After coming home, to Wahab in the true sense There was a feeling of his constraint and disability. He was in need of Rishna for every work. And in those days, the thought sat in his mind that he would never be able to stand on his feet again. And this thought It made them very irritable and delusional. They would carefully approve Rishna's every action, and whoever came to visit her would only get worse. In such cases, Rishna was also present and she got along well with Kamran. For some days, Wahab tolerated all this silently, then started shouting and accusing him of various kinds. I used to come and get up and leave the room. Financial weakness, these days of Wahab's excuse and above all his doubt, she was very broken. The only thing was you are tired of me, you want to chase me. , the one who flewA guest had come to him, how lovingly you were talking to him, laughing and talking to the driver. And he was standing outside the driver's room talking. Why didn't you call him in the room? And saying all these things, then he was very scared and sometimes started crying. Rashna Rashna, you will not leave me. See how I am a disabled man, how can I live without you. I will leave you. Kar is not going anywhere and you are not even disabled. You will be fine after a few days. That's what all the scammers say. And now, for God's sake, I am the mother of your children. This restraint also began to respond and she began to scream. Sensing her loneliness and exhaustion, Farwa, who had come to meet her mother, stopped for a few days. She also heard Wahab's stupid words and felt very sorry. You are becoming a psychotic patient. One day when Rishna left the room crying, she said with great regret, You have spent so many years in the environment. There is no such thing as loyalty, people live only for themselves. Now this is the country you met. Three marriages have ended. And Some of his wives sat in this room There is a little left. They have also eaten their food and they all meet each other in the same parties. Then how can Wahab believe that even if he becomes poor and disabled, I will support him. And you are in the same society. She wanted to make me a part of it. Please don't tease the topic now. I had some wisdom. I thought I won't say that now and the rest of the wisdom has come to me now. Why don't you do it? I don't want to get into this mud, see if you are free? What is the reality of life? How helpless is a human being and yet he does not believe in the one who is capable of everything. You wandering woman does not even know how to wear a dupatta. who is that