My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(24)

center;">


It seemed that you were the one with whom she stood laughing and laughing like this. Just now, a visitor had gotten up and now Rishna's presence had come. She continued to speak, and Rishna kept listening with her lips pursed. Stop and say. Very well today even my well-draped dupatta is not comforting you. There was a time when you used to take me half-naked to friends' gatherings because you were into Ramphadas and today your interest is in it. I don't want to see any other man or think about it. I just want to be with you and accept you no matter what you are. How selfish you are, you have used me like a toy and want to continue to do so. But Remember this, I am a woman who was brought up in a very pure environment. Who did not leave the house without covering her face in a chador, but when she came to your marriage, you first objected to the chador, then to the dupatta. I was not used to such an environment from the beginning and now for some time I started returning to my past. Don't worry. My mother's training is in your favor. I will spend my whole life on this threshold. She did not speak loudly in front of Wahab. And what she said. It was not wrong. They became quiet and calm. Then in the coming days some changes came in them so fast. That with Rishna and Farwa. At the same time, Kamran was also surprised and then happy. He was sorry for the past. He had started praying with the signs while lying on the bed and he was saying very confidently. Allah will surely forgive us. Rashna, And now we will live a new life. Farwa returned home satisfied. All the days she stayed at Rishna's house, mother Shamsa stayed at Apa's house. From there, she often came to see Wahab with Kamran. When Farwa came home, she also came. How good it feels to come home after so many days. Before thatMother said something, Ahmar Bhai came. You were very busy. You didn't even turn towards Rishna. Mother was very angry with her son, so I couldn't stay without saying. I was really busy. Actually, we were selling this house. Wanting. What do you mean by us, Ammi raised her eyebrows and asked with great displeasure. Who else are you? Why and with whose permission, he has never seen Ami so angry. What is the point of getting so angry about buying a house in a good area? You are not the only owner of this house, who made such a decision. You are doing it, me, Rishna and Farwaka are also part of it, Thawbia used to say. These people will not believe. I am a fool. Your wife wants to buy a house in a good area. She does not like this place. So you guys. You can go, but this house will not be sealed. Ahamar got up angrily and left and she who was very satisfied with her return home was happy. He said he was not out of his mind. She was lying on the bed even though her eyes were open. At half past ten, she had to leave the bed thinking about her mother that she must be hungry too. And she was watching for her to wake up. I came and shocked her, mother was not there. It was her usual habit to come and sit here after waking up. When she came to her room, she looked sad and weak, she hugged her. To come to the lounge After making breakfast, she went to the kitchen. It was 11 o'clock. Tobiah was there. She started making tea with someone's permission. As soon as she picked up the box of leaves, she started playing. Permission is needed, Farwa said with disgust. Yes, of course, it all comes from Ahamar's earnings, doesn't it? And yesterday your mother asked Ahamar to leave here. Let's look at the studies, when the fees are not paid, which college will give you admission, go and get out, why are you looking at me?