My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(6)



And two girls were busily baking bread. Smiling faces, fair skin,

he got angry and turned away from them. He wanted something. From the front, Irshad Bhai was carrying a big bag. People are here. It is a trouble to stand anywhere. Brother, if you need anything, I will take it, I don't know why everyone is getting weak in my worry. Brother, he told me, I would have brought it. He was carrying a heavy bag. Oh, there is no flower. You too have started since morning. The truth is that you, my brother, leave me alone, why are you sitting here? Tell me whether I should arrange for food or now Stay, no, I think the men should be given food now. The rest of the girls and women are busy playing the drum. Shamsa will feed them later. Yes, brother, you are not hungry. After doing it, Free remembered, he just shook his head in the negative, and he didn't know why, he just laughed. N Barefoot, he was working around with great frankness. First, he went with two small boys to the cross room, the door of which opened into the street. But he left and Farwa sat in the room again. At night, when they were ready to come home, Shamsa was saying, "Mum, don't you leave Farwa here for a few days, it is so beautiful here." No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. She had come to the kitchen to make tea for Abu, so she took out the tea in a cup and went to her room. What is the problem? She came to her room and stood in front of the dressing table while she was taking off her jewelry. of the mirrorShe was attracted to the side. Does Shamsa have a very beautiful face? Yes, her color is not like Shamsa, how beautiful she looks. Even that impudent person was red and white. He has seen his appearance. Khwad was therefore talking nonsense, well, what did I do, but there was an anxiety. Which did not end even after coming to bed. How many ads of bleaching creams are on TV. I've never done anything. I've never done anything. I've never even built a house in Yellowstone. It's not good to be so careless with myself. I'll definitely do something now. Everyone must be wearing green, green and yellow. I have to look the most unique. I will wear a pink suit. There was a lot more rush than on Mother's day. That's why I arranged the sitting in the street today and then today. So he used to bring henna to the boys too. Pots were cooking on the streets and everyone's appetite was burning. Farwa saw Ka Maran with Irshad who was called by everyone. He is in the dirty clothes of the day and looks very tired, the man is ignorant. I wish he would have done it today and I took his words to heart. How prepared I am today. It's like my sister's henna, sit her down now D started to get angry. Assalam Alaikum, what is the situation, I don't know when he came near and greeted with such enthusiasm. But it is too late for you to eat. You pass the time by chewing this bubble. You took out the bubble from your pocket and handed it to him. Who told you that I am hungry, go and do your work? He turned away. Sit among the girls and laugh a bit. I am horrified to see your miserable face. He must have heard and wanted to turn back and answer, but it was not wise to make a spectacle of yourself among so many people. Of course he was gone