My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(7)



After some time, he turned around and looked back cautiously. It's a big mischief. How many girls die.

  This is also very cute. That's why the girls are poor. What is wrong with them. An aunt from their community was screaming while taking out her teeth. That means I am also dead. But. He who may have hardly seen the form of the school. As if he does not know, it is prepared according to the occasion. These are all poor people, surely he will not have enough money to have the opportunity. To be able to buy something according to the glory of Allah, what is the opinion of the whole family that the girls are dying on this gulfam? She kept it and sat on it. Aunty. You are looking very good today. Bablu, dressed in a cheap but new ready-made suit, complimented her. No, what do you mean, I didn't like you before? "Aunt, you are looking fair and fair today, aren't you?" When the child heard the voice of Maran, he jumped. He was, and at that time he was standing next to him and was closing the cuffs of his shirt. He has nice clothes. He has been walking around like that for a long time. Hey, Kami, you have changed your clothes. They were with me, take the pots and put them inside. Irshad Bhai also came. You have to stand up for me too. Well, don't worry when it's time to feed me, I'll change my clothes again. Well done, Arshad Bhai laughed and then looked at Free. Hey Free, why are you sitting here alone, everyone? Come and sit with me. Yes, I am walking.Keep it, if the boy comes now, give him the back of the flower, it will also be accepted. Yes, of course

If he had his will, he might have read the thoughts from the face. After a while, the boys came and competed in the songs. These stupid girls are really crazy, why did they come and sit in the middle of it. How loudly they started singing. This is Kamran. Someone told the other. Well, this is really what Bhai heard. He is the son of the bride's aunt. The old women who came from the back of the fighters were sitting and talking to him. Lucky are those parents who get a good and worthy child. I don't know if it is a good and worthy child or so bad that Seeing this, one feels sorry for her father, there is no comment, otherwise something would have been played. This Shamsa Apa can't even get ready, what a useless suit she is wearing. It was in fashion last year. How can repentance be met with laughter from everyone? It just doesn't work, it is scattered at everyone's feet. Oh no! Well, why did my sister come to me? Everyone knows. Don't chew on the embers. Drink this rose jam. He came to her holding a plate. He immediately picked up one. He took one towards me too. Why, you are so ugly. You are showing such anger, as if I offered you Gulab Jaman, not Gulab Bi Din and asked you to accept it. "Shit, there are many girls here who can be easily influenced by you. Go here, don't waste your time," he said slowly but in an angry voice. "That means you are not easily influenced." It will be difficult, won't you, I said, don't go here. I hate people with low education or fatha. I came here only on the insistence of my mother. If you are good like you. If girls make this the standard of choice, then ours