My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(16)


center;">I came. That's when the cell phone started ringing.
The number was lit up on the screen. I thought that the phone should not be answered, but

  Then the mood changed. Didn't you go to college today? As soon as Rishna missed,

this was the first question. No, Rishna's question made her difficulty easy. Why was the next question. How did you know that I didn't go to college? You didn't call my mother or me all day. Yes, she went to your college. Why, now it's her turn to ask. That's it. To find out about your well-being. It's wonderful. She laughed, then spoke bitterly. Whatever you want to talk to me about, come home and do what you need to do. I won't come to college in the future, and I'll be there in the next fifteen or twenty. I am at home till the day, the course has been completed. Now going to college is a waste of time. Exams are on the way. I will prepare by staying at home. Well, Rishna said in a disappointed way. You mom. I didn't mention anything, he said in a teasing tone. He is the one who made you feel uncomfortable in our house, what is the mention of my mother and Ahmar Bhai too, so that you two would not come and pick me up again. She was chewing on her tongue. I thought you thought like me. The biggest truth is money, but I'm sorry you are hugging meaningless traditions. Tell me, the day you What you wore, what you ate, who you stayed with. Have you ever seen this in a dream? No, and I never want to dream like that. When you get married, with someone who earns 25,000 a month, you will remember my words. You will regret it and then you will come to me. Even if you want, you will stop. Your usual clothes will not allow you to do this. Rishna angrily hung up the phone. Now she had no intention of turning on her cell for the next fifteen to twenty days. Mom found out that Rishna Api's family had gone to Malaysia for a few days and then to Dubai.As she was going, she thanked Allah and became fully engrossed in her studies

  Worried, mom had called Kamran and was preparing dinner for him in the free kitchen. He still wandered around sometimes and Farwa didn't even know when he would come to contact him. Laga. She was busy making food with Jee-Jan and Ka Maran was saying to mother. In this regard, you should talk to Shamsa Bhabhi and Irshad Bhai. Where does Ahmar listen to them? I am telling you. You Explain to him. Nowadays, I don't know anything about my in-laws. I think you should leave soon, when that person comes here, Ahamar will also appear at home. Ok, then I will talk to Shamsa, she and Ershad come to these people. Rishna is also coming back in a few days. I will also talk to her. Rishna returned home and on the third day, her family came with her and brought lots of gifts. For Pharwa, where else do I wear such heavy jewelry. These are the women of Shobaaz. She had felt Wahab's eyes on her. That's why she turned away from him. Now she was telling him to tell her. Did you know that such jewelery is in today's fashion, Rishna. Ko was angry at her words. Hoonge fashion, I don't like at all and these clothes. She started laughing. Toba Rishna api kya ho gaya aap choise ko huma re family me kabi kasi ki choise. Not being so vain. You have no idea how much of these clothes Rishna was getting angry with. Ami was also not understanding if it was a good thing and Ami was seeing that she was very impressed with Free Jorshanna's arrival. But she was very happy She had come to live with him, and she was starting to hate him. What could have happened to Rishna, who changed Farwa's thinking so much, now she started thinking seriously. Ahmar's in-laws' marriage date Ardashad Bhai went with Shamsa Rashna and Farwake.