Bakrol the fox and the sly cat





A cat lived in a forest far away from the population.
There was also a cat nearby. They often met each other on a day when the sun was shining and the sun was shining. They met under a thick tree. Both of them kept talking to each other for a long time. The fox said, "Abby, if a hundred kinds of calamities come in the world or if someone attacks me, then I am not worried." I come up with thousands of tricks and tricks. I will escape from trouble now. But God willing, what will I do if there are two or four disasters? The cat said, "Hey, I remember only one trick and recipe." If I avoid it, I will not be killed and I will be killed. Hearing this, the fox felt very sorry for the cat. She started saying, "AB, I feel sorry for your condition. My dear, I want this." Let me tell you two of these recipes, but sister, the times are so bad that no one can be trusted. They were both talking when they heard the sounds of dogs and hunters very close. Both of them were scared. The cat, seeing the danger, did not look at his old cab followed and quickly climbed the tree and sat hiding in the high branches. Meanwhile, the dogs came so close that the fox could not follow any of his tricks. In a little while, the dogs caught the fox and killed him. Cut to pieces.