My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(4)



Godsake Ami Wahab, don't join Irshad. Tomorrow, you will praise Mir and Shamsa.

No, what is the competition between you and Shamsa. She is a very patient and God-loving girl.
Don't think of going to her house with Rishna. She was so happy that she was going to take a good amount of money from her mother and sit there with Rishna in her big car and shop at their boutique, whose name she had only heard so far. Rishna says that now she often takes her children without her brother to eat and go shopping alone. She says that she wants to see me as confident and fearless as she is. The life I like when I was so excited and eager and two words of father took away everything. He said. Farwa will not go with Rishna. Why father, Rishna protested this. Muna doesn't think about everything, he said very seriously. But why, after all, she is my sister. After her marriage, Rishna learned to talk. It is my sister's house. When your mother comes here, then she will also. She will come with me. She goes to college and comes from there. Now father's style was blunt. He was sitting at the dining table at that time and now nothing was being eaten by Farwa. Abba's harshness, mother and brother are silent, Rishna is saying right. But no one is supporting him. No one cares about my life, I am happy. No one understands except Rishna Api, no one cares about me. Kha na khao far wa ami toka. She wanted to hit Karsi and get up but she didn't have enough courage. Rishna left at night but it made her very sad. I wish there were no vacations in the college. Every week, I used to help Shamsa and Irshad Bhai with their children when they went to sleep. After all, why do they come to their homes, they don't have China, yes, this is the real thingI'm in China, and there are parents who go out of their way for their sake. Once you put a little vegetable in front of them, they won't turn around. Sit down

Jati. And one day in those troubled days, Shamsa Apa and her husband appeared with a good news from their side. That the marriage was taking place in their house in Lahore. And they came to both of them with great insistence. We do not want to go to Rishna's house as well. Rishna and her husband have gone to Karachi today. You Give me the card, I will give it myself. Mother had lied. All the family members were gone. But no one said anything. Farwa thanked God. How disrespectful you were on your arrival. And when my mother asked me to go to Mehndi Mayon's wedding, she flatly refused. Yes, you are the queen, aren't you? You are suffocating in these narrow streets and small houses. "What anger is in your mind, don't you throw it out. Shamsa is your sister. How happily she has been married and then think how big-hearted you are not to marry your cousin's daughter in your own house. The arrangements are also on the head of the husband and wife that the financial conditions of their children are not good They are very good, he laughed out loud. This is their pride. Rishna will not come. You didn't go either, and your father will be very displeased. Abu's power is only on me. If you need anything else, let me know. I will go to the bazaar with me this evening. Whatever is is fine. Yes, if you don't like their party, then I will give you more. When Shamsa came to Apa's house after many years, her children were overjoyed to see her.