My true love true story If love is true, it will be found part(10)


, she was a bit depressed. Now she was not eating breakfast properly.

  I got up for the office. Then I quickly started to eat breakfast. What are you doing in a relaxed manner? After drinking a glass of juice, I raised my hand or Rishna had to stop me. Breakfast. Well, where do you get all this at home,

learn some tables. I know you have to get up and sit in the burning to meet us and I have no interest and it's only a matter of two or four days. Then I'll go back to my house and give you a glass of what you want. Yes, whatever pomegranate you like, make it too. How long before we leave the house? Yes, it is now nine o'clock in the morning, the women of our re-class are finishing their sleep at this time. They will leave by twelve o'clock. Ee movie lagalo. Aon hoon aap bhol gye api, I have no such hobby. I don't know how the whole day ended. Yes, I was very tired but she was also very happy. Rishna api really changed me. Her hair style, color and face were all giving a new look and the shopping she did, if her mom's choice. Had she found out, she would have never let her take it immediately. She would have returned Rashna. Your brother will not be surprised for giving me so much. She was starting to sneeze, oh no, they themselves told me that they will not be surprised at all, but after seeing all this, will you show it to them too, it will be strange to him. As soon as

They will ask if he is doing shopping today. Nowadays, he does not run his business by doing two or two or four, she was surprised, of course, I fully support Wahab. He also goes to the office. Where I was surprised, there was also jealousy towards Rishna Api. If necessary, I can go too. You are very lucky Rishna Api. It is in our own hands to make or break our fate. Now, look, Abu married me in a normal family.Who was such a life part not everyone gets Rishna api, now look at that Irshad bhai and Shamsa apa. Leave.

  Talk about something else, whose example is she sitting on? Actually, they wanted Ahmar to be among the people they met, but no one cared about their opinion. They keep in touch on the phone. It has been heard that they both meet outside, late at night.

Back home, it used to be Farwa's sleeping time, but Rishna didn't sleep today. They came back and drank coffee together. She didn't like to drink. She didn't want to meet Wahab's brother. But it was not appropriate to repeat it to Rishna again and again. They came here after eating and drinking. As soon as they came, Rishna took out all the shopping done today and started showing them one by one. "S will be fine." He commented after picking up the blue suit and looking at it. Rishna nodded her head in confirmation. "And with that you give her your set of pearls that you brought with you." Be among them for tomorrow

None of them are suitable. Look, I changed the style and color of her hair too. It looks fine, and now Wahab's deep look was on her face. Rashna smiled. You know, I will not wear this dress. When you bought it, I objected to it. I don't know what absurd fabric has been used. It sticks to the body and then the designing is so useless. Any decent girl can wear it. There is no need to be overly emotional. This is not a narrow-minded middle-class street. I don't see them by tearing them apart. This is the gift of civilized people and I want to make you a part of this gift. I want to get you out of this stifling environment. How many hearts will be demanding of you. Know your worth