Good hearted king and two queens 



In a certain country, there was a princess n

center;">med Ali. She had two wives. One was named Sara and the other was named Chanda. Sara's hair was long and golden in color. And she was very beautiful. Prince Ali's parents They liked Sara more than Chanda. The reason they liked Sara was that she was a wise and morally good girl who cared about everyone and Ali's parents said that after her Ali Badshah and Sara would become the queen. But Chanda did not want Sara to become the queen. She was a bad-mannered, selfish, mean-spirited, and cunning, that's why no one liked her. Even her subjects were more than Chanda. Like Ra, Chanda hated and envied Sara a lot and the fire of jealousy and hatred drove her crazy. One day an idea came to her mind and she went to her friend the sorceress and killed her. She said, "Listen, my friend Jadu Gurni, I don't want to kill the queen and the king. Will you help me in this?" Havar Malika was called by Chanda Because she wanted to eliminate the king and queen. They always sing songs of the golden one, which she was very annoyed by. Jad and Gurni gave him a bottle of syrup and told him not to add a spoonful to the food of the king and queen. Gurni said exactly that. And in a few days the condition of the king and queen started to deteriorate. Suddenly. Ali and Sara were very worried because of their bad health. They treated the king and the queen a lot, but nobody understood their illness. She started keeping an eye on Chanda. And one day, Chanda went to Jado Gurni, and everyone secretly followed her. I had cast a spell on him and he will be dead by tomorrow. When Sunhri heard that, he immediately went to the palace. I thought in my heart that I have to save the king and the queen. The next day, Chanda was sitting at the breakfast table and saw that the King and Queen were alive and well, she got very angry and went to Gurni and said that they will die. But she is alive. My magic has never happened. I myself do not understand what is happening. Then a voice came. Should we think that she was a fairy with him? Chanda asked who is this. It is a fairy. One day I had helped her and she asked me to make one wish as a reward, I didn't ask since then she became my friend now she became a cat for ten years as punishment and Ali and Sara became very good rulers. And the donation was received,