Some Body Met Pat 12



He knew. In college, didn't I tell you about a cousin of mine,
whose eyes I liked so much and who was so afraid of me. "Sit down. I will bring my cell phone now,
" he put it in the drawing room and went out by himself. Now my friends have to come and they have brought their guests. Now I will put them on my head. There is no space in this house. She was speaking at least loud enough for him to hear easily, or maybe that was her intention. He immediately stood up and came out. It was not that his voice was so loud because his wish was on the other side; As soon as he came out, he looked back and stopped talking when he saw her. Oh, how is this here?, Raveema Bibi's feet hit the ground. Along with her eyes. Of course, Susantia is Rohail's guest and perhaps a friend too which means;; she could not think beyond that. The meat is gone and Aunt Jan is sick and only okra is served to the guest, but to Rohail's guest. Can't. So tell the guest to leave now. Maida was giving order to Shehla in a loud voice and Rohail who was looking for mobile phone all over the house stared at her. Now go straight. Jo held his hand in front of him and came out, where Asad was already standing outside. Raoima Bibi immediately disappeared from the scene after seeing Ruhail. Hey, why did you come out? Don't sit inside. I was looking for my mobile. Ruhail thought he heard Maida's words, while he was not in his senses. No, man. I'm going now. It's quite late, sorry man. This is Maida's habit. I can't even stop his tongue, no, what is there to say in it, and anyway, mom had to go to Sana Api's house today and when I came to your side, the bank came out of my mind. Asad immediately, an excuse. Gharlia. And now I will keep coming, after all, my friend is getting married. Finally, she smiled forcefully. Of course, I will come to pick you up myself tomorrow. Rohail came to drop her at the door. Maida, Maida, she came calling Maida from a distance. What's up? Mother's mood was off at the latest insult. Roheel knew who was her guest. She straightened her nose and started asking him. At least for me it was uncalled for life. Then I was insulted by Rohail. She turned her face. Oh you will be crying on your own or you will listen to me too. Rohail's guest or friend was the one on whom I spilled ice cream that day. There was good in Maida's eyes too The glow came. This is also a strange coincidence. He has bumped into us three times, Raveema said thinking. Not with us, but with you, it is a really strange coincidence. As the days of weddings were approaching, the difference between day and night was disappearing in Wahaj Palace. His friend, always smiling and giving love on the forehead, even now she came to the room to give him tea, she was sitting sad, she was feeling sad for her grandson. What happened Dadwatni Why are you sad, she sat on the sofa in front. Nothing, just like that. She liked this kadaki very well.a